In this place we want to say thank you to everybody that is/was somehow involved in this project. Even if you did not end up here, whether it was just a few comments, criticism, some good ideas, patience, software to build on or build with, or lines of code, you have all taken part in making this project a working reality.
Below you can find a list of people which have significantly contributed to the project by working long and hard to make quality software for the rest of the world to use.
- Dieter Wimberger (wimpi at users.sourceforge.net)
Credits for Work and Dervices We Depend On
- The Java language, for multiple reasons e.g. expressivity, portability etc.
- The apache-ant project, for the great build tool.
- The Forrest Project, for their great project documentation framework.
- SourceForge, for all the facilities provided to open source efforts, and all the people that made SF becoming a reality.
by Dieter Wimberger